- Smooth running 327 cu. in. V8 (NOM),
- Close ratio Muncie 4 speed manual transmission,
- Very good Blue Metallic vinyl bench seat interior,
- Matching Blue carpet,
- 10 Bolt posi- rear end,
- Fresh air heater and defroster,
- Dual outside rear view mirrors,
- 14” American torque thrust mag wheels,
- Diamond Back blue line radial tires,
- Aftermarket AM/FM/cassette stereo,
- Refinished in Black paint,
- Black vinyl convertible top with power assist,
- Metallic Blue convertible top boot,
- Aftermarket gauges and tach,
- Excellent chrome, trim and glass,
- Odometer reads 80,655 miles,
Fabulous driving car with western history where you would be the 4th owner of this beautiful vehicle. During its life it has one repaint from 20 years ago, period correct 327 rebuilt to 320 hp bored .10 over with forged pistons.
As part of the rebuild, a new Holley 750 carburetor, close ratio Muncie 4 speed with Hurst shifter and a 10 bolt posi rear end.
Since all days are not sunny, the new convertible top with both a blue and a black boot.